COVID-19 has created the need for most post-secondary institutions (PSI) — throughout the province and around the world — to react quickly to the current situation. These rapid decisions are presumably made with the best intentions for the good of the student body, but it’s important to be aware of your rights and responsibilities as a student.
We’ve compiled this list of resources from many of the PSI of B.C. so you can stay informed about changes that may affect you and your institution.
- BCIT Student Complaint Handbook
- BCIT Policies and Guidelines
- BCIT Rights and Responsibilities
- BCITSA Student Advocate
- Office of the Ombudsman
- Student Conduct Policy
- Student and Instructor Issues
- The Appeal Process
- Student Rights and Responsibilities